Quality Fundraising Company Product Yields Success
Photo Credit: Minerva Studio via Shutterstock
Last week we discussed how to choose a fundraising product that will sell well for your organization. So, you’ve done your homework and have decided that a product driven fundraiser is a good fit for your group? What next?
While the product is important, it is only one side of the coin. Choosing a fundraising company is just as important than the product itself. Here’s a handy checklist to help you in your search for a fundraising company.
What you should know before choosing a Fundraising Company….
- How long has this fundraising company been in business? What is its reputation in the fundraising community? We’ve been in business for 20 years, have been featured in Forbes magazine, as well as been recognized and awarded for excellence in manufacturing.
- Does the fundraising company have good customer service? Our customer service is top notch! Not only do we real live friendly and helpful people on the phones, our president and owner sits just a couple desks down.
- What is the quality of the fundraising products? All our pastas are made of the finest 100% Durum Wheat. We use all natural vegetable dyes, and premium herbs. It is not mass produced but rather is made in small batches the Italian way.
Many fundraising companies do not make their fundraising products but, in truth, simply distribute the fundraising product.
Here at Fun Pasta Fundraising, our pasta is made in house of the finest ingredients. There is no middle man. Our customer service and administrative offices are located just one floor above our manufacturing floor.
- Does the fundraising company provide attractive and useful marketing materials? Are these materials free? After you sign up we provide you with fundraising brochures, parent letters, and even a personalized website for your group.
- Does the fundraising company have clear, written policies and procedures? Make sure you have a clear understanding of the program details. Are there any hidden costs?
- What are the fundraising company’s refund and return policies? We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee of both our program and our products.
- How timely are the fundraising company’s shipments of orders? We ship within 2-3 business days from receipt of your order and payment. Because our products are made in house, this allows us to ship much quicker than most fundraising companies. We rarely have shortage due to our continuous flow production process.
The most successful product fundraising campaigns combine a quality product with unmatched service. We do both! Give us a try for your next fundraiser. We will exceed your expectations!!!