Chicken Noodle Soup Good for the Soul
It’s FALL y’all! Time for cool mornings and evenings, cuddles by the fireplace and comfort food!!! Today we’re featuring our all-time best selling Chicken Noodle Soup. This has been one of our most popular products with Fundraising Groups ever since we introduced it many years ago. Is there anything more comforting than Chicken Noodle Soup? There’s nothing better than a steaming bowl of Chicken Noodle on a cold dreary winter day. Good for whatever ails you- Chicken Noodle is just what you need if you’re fighting off a cold.
Children find the cute chicken shaped pasta irresistible. Mom’s love it because it is a short cut recipe and is ready in less than 15 minutes. This “just like moms” soup that makes 10 cups and feeds a hungry family fast. Using just a few common pantry ingredients and follow the recipe on the back label.
Picky eaters in your house? Not to worry. Our chicken noodle is delicious with or without the veggies. It is kid tested and approved.
There are so many uses for this great soup mix. Because it is non-perishable and has a long shelf life (18 months from the production date) it makes an excellent item to stock your pantry. It makes a thoughtful gift. Who wouldn’t love receiving some Chicken Noodle Soup in a “Get Well Gift Basket”?
Our Chicken Noodle Soups:
- 1½ cups Christmas Tree Pasta (or any other short shape!)
- 2-3 cups shredded or diced chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 T. butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 4 cans chicken broth (14.5 oz)
- 1 can vegetable broth (14.5 oz)
- ½ t. dried basil
- ½ t. dried oregano
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. black pepper
- fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Sauté onion, celery, and carrots for approximately 5 minutes until tender.
- Add broths, chicken, seasonings, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer for an additional 8 minutes.
- When pasta is al dente the soup is ready to serve!
Our holiday themed Reindeer Noodle Soup makes a great stocking stuffer. As you can see we are noodles for Chicken Noodle Soup. Don’t miss your opportunity to Have Fun, Eat Pasta & Raise Money for your group’s next Fundraiser.