2016 Spring Fundraising Sweepstakes
2016 Spring Fundraising Sweepstakes
Yesterday was groundhog day and I have it on good authority that Spring is on it’s way! Yay, no more old man winter blues. Kids have transitioned back to school after the holidays and we begin the final semester of school. Spring sports have begun tryouts, cheerleaders are gearing up for competitions, teachers are replenishing classroom supplies, and PTO/PTA groups are planning their final end of the year fundraising campaigns. Is your group fundraising this Spring? If so, I’ve got some great news for you. It’s time for our annual Spring Fundraising Sweepstakes!! Lots of great cash prizes this year and we’ve simplified the entry qualifications to give more groups a chance to win. Could your group use some extra $$$? Enter below!
5 Prizes, 2 Categories
$800 Total Prize Giveaway!
To enter, you must:
- Be a leader of a 2016 Fun Pasta Fundraising group!
- Have “Signed Up” to fundraise with us before midnight, 12:00AM CST on Monday, February 29th. Returning leaders, you must login and go to your Leader Dashboard and then click “start a new fundraiser” from your Leader Dashboard. All new leaders sign up here. If you have already signed up for a Spring Fundraiser, all you need to do is completed the Sweepstakes Form.
- Have submitted the 2016 Spring Fun Pasta Fundraising Sweepstakes form below.
- Have at least 1 online sale registered on your leader dashboard before midnight, 12:00AM CST, Thursday, April 13th.
- Have submitted your group’s Master Order with full payment received between February 5, 2015 and midnight, 12:00AM CST, Saturday, April 30th, 2016.
Please note: We are not liable for lost checks or delayed mail delivery.
- There will be 5 winners!
- Two winners from Fun Pasta Fundraising groups with brochure Master Orders of $3000 or more will win a $250 prize!
- Three winners from Fun Pasta Fundraising groups with total sales of $1000 or more will win a $100 prize!
- Winners will be randomly selected by random.org.
- Checks will be cut to winning groups in May 2015. Please allow two weeks to process and mail the checks.
[gravityform id=”4″ name=”2016 Spring Fun Pasta Fundraising Sweepstakes “]
*2016 Spring Fun Pasta Fundraising Sweepstakes Rules and Guidelines*
By entering the sweepstakes offered by Fun Pasta Fundraising (the “Sweepstakes”), you agree to the following:
1. I give and grant to The Pasta Shoppe, LLC, its subsidiaries and divisions, including but not limited to Fun Pasta Fundraising, and its licensees, successors and assigns (herein collectively called the “Company”), the perpetual right and license (the “License”) to use, publish and copyright the name, voice picture, portrait, likeness and statement (or statements in different words which have substantially the same meaning), photographs and video images, including but not limited to the name and or other identifying information of the school, club, association or other organization, and/or individuals included in my Sweepstakes entry submitted on the Company’s Facebook page(s) (the “Entry”) in all media and types of advertising and promotion of the Company’s brand, products and services.
2. I agree that no advertisement or other material need be submitted to me, or any other organization, for any further approval and the Company shall be without liability to me for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the publication of my Entry.
3. I give the Company the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re- use, publish, and republish the Entry, which may include photographic portraits or pictures of individuals and minor students, whether supplied by me or another party, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or fictitious name, or the name of the school, club, association or other organization on whose behalf I submit this entry, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever.
4. I warrant and represent that (a) the Entry, including but not limited to any photograph, artwork or video image included therein, is wholly original and does not infringe upon or otherwise violate the right of any third party, including but not limited to any individual included in the photograph or video image, (b) the school, club, association or other organization on whose behalf the Entry is submitted, has all rights necessary to submit the Entry for the purposes contemplated by the Sweepstakes and this License, and (c) no party other than me and/or the school, club, association or other organization on whose behalf this Entry is issued has any right, title or interest in and to the contents of the Entry.
5. I warrant and represent that the Entry does not violate any copyright or other right of any other person, and that I have the permission to use the images of any other persons, including minor students, whose names, images or other identifying information is used in the Entry. I further agree that the Company will have the right to attribute the attached statement (or statements in different words which have substantially the same meaning) to me and/orthe school, club or other organization which is represented by the Entry.
6. Nothing herein will constitute any obligation on the Company to use the Entry or to exercise or to make any use of any of the rights set forth herein.